Thursday, April 30, 2009

Portfolio Building

So I am going to take the plunge! If you would like to have some pictures of your kidlets please let me know. I am going to start taking on some "clients". In order to cover the cost of the time it takes to shoot and photoshop the images I am going to charge a nominal amount.

I can do very informal one or two child photoshoots in my home however outside shoots are more of my thing and often produce much nicer/natural photos of your children.
Prices will be as follows and will include 4-5x7's and a CD with the images which you will be able to print at your leisure:

For a one child session - $75
For multiple children (siblings etc) - $100
For a family photoshoot - $125

Please let me know if you are interested and we will try and work on finding a date that works for both of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Deanna! You know I will be one of your 1st clients (tee-hee)

Ashley said...

I'd like to!! Perhaps one time when we come down to the city. Ideally I would love family photos......maybe once Mikayla is closer to a year? I am excited!!

Kenzie Prudhomme said...

Awesome stuff! Good luck and can't wait to see more!

Amanda said...

Deanna, Thank you for your interest in our courses. Your portfolio looks great! We are not able to post a schedule of all of our course dates yet, but please send us an email at lumin8@hotmail.com, for info about registering for the Outdoor Portrait Seminar.

Post a Comment